Welcome to MECOnet
MECOnet is an innovative spin-off company established by experienced scientists, university professors, industrial and service experts with the aim to bridge the gap in knowledge transfer from academia and research institutions to practitioners. MECOnet originated from MANT and its MECO and ECYPS (embeddecomputing.me) projects as a step forward in their mission. MECOnet advances scientific and technological progress and fosters technological innovation and excellence. MECOnet promotes core values of science and technology for better humanity. MECOnet accomplishes its mission through several departments as MECOnet Institute, MECOnet Innovative and Development Centre…
The vision of our efforts is to create a sophisticated consulting and research environment, to promote entrepreneurship and creativity among young and talented Mediterranean researchers, with the stress on computing and ontology for global environment and global peace:
According to recent strategic studies, the Mediterranean circle is of crucial importance for both issues, especially if it synergizes with the Alpic High Lands in symbiosis with researchers from the leading planetary labs.
The mission supporting the above vision, involves two Nobel Laureates, dedicated to entrepreneurship and creativity of young and talented, involves cooperation with researchers from major labs in Massachusetts, USA, with experiences in environment and defence, as well as with the researchers of some major universities in the MidWest of the USA, and also involves cooperation with distinguished professors and universities of Alpic countries of Europe as well as overall Europe and Worldwide.
News and Media
- An exclusive Interview for MECOnet, Tim Hunt, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2001, Keynote Speaker at MECO'2018.
Interview led by Prof. Veljko Milutinovic
- Video about MECO Conference (by M. Dragicevic)
- MECO’2018 and ECYPS’2018, outstanding events, from 11th-14th June 2018, Budva, Montenegro (by Miki Dragicevic)
Events, conferences, workshops
- MECO’2018, The 7th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing, Budva, Montenegro, 11th -14th June 2018.
- ECYPS’2018, 6th EUROMICRO/IEEE Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems
- RACE-BER ' 2018 - Recent Advances in Computational and Engineering Methods in Biomedicine and Rehabilitation
- ELEMEND WORKSHOP, Special MECO workshop for the dissemination of the Erasmus+ CBHE project: Electrical Energy Markets and Engineering Education
MECOnet is open for open minds and fresh ideas. Contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or social networks.