Wearable Health Care Device to Track COVID-19 Symptoms
General role of MECOnet will be transferring technology to cross border partner. In this case to the company ProSmart. Specific tasks include:
- interfacing and gatewaying SYNTROFOS device to other devices and hosts (gadgets, conventional hospital systems, IoT systems and general purpose telemedicine systems)
- analyzing, documenting, protecting, publishing and disseminating the results.
- providing IPR and trying to sell the updated device on global and local market.
General role of ProSmart will be accepting and overmastering the technology provided by MECOnet, while specific tasks will include:
- defining user requirements for SYNTROFOS in order to meet valid clinical standards.
- assisting in developing software for interfacing SYNTROFOS to mobile platforms (i.e. Android and IoS) as well as to hospital systems.
- testing overall systems, debugging and assisting in improvement.
- helping in promoting and selling system on regional market.
Draft Project Application:
Presentations and Dissemination
- R. Stojanović, A. Škraba and B. Lutovac, "A Headset Like Wearable Device to Track COVID-19 Symptoms," 2020 9th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO), Budva, Montenegro, 2020, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/MECO49872.2020.9134211.
- Stojanovic, Radovan, and Andrej Skraba. "Simplified open HW/SW pulse oximetry interface for purpose of COVID-19 symptoms detection and monitoring." 2021 10th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO). IEEE, 2021.
MSc thesis researcher. 1-2 students are invited to work under this topic. Interested to apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Attach CV and motivation letter.